Dynamicon Advanced Integration is an add-on based on Dynamics 365 standard functions.
Only tried and tested features are used to achieve a faster implementation time for integration scenarios in projects.
Get your competitive advantage
With Dynamicon Advanced Integration and the many years of experience it contains for on-premise, cloud or hybrid representations in connection with Dynamics 365, we offer you a contact advantage.
Connect trading partners as well as cloud and on-premise applications in a short implementation time.
Through our cooperation with Microsoft experts and numerous successfully implemented interfaces, we have created a future-proof solution for any type of integration for Dynamics 365 with Dynamicon Advanced Integration.
With the components of Dynamicon Advanced Integration, several hundred integration scenarios have already been successfully implemented and put into operation for our customers.
- AddOn to existing Dynamics 365 (SCM, Finance and Commerce) functionalities
- No intervention in the basic processing logic of the ERP application and therefore investment security for new standard functionalities
- Monitoring options for existing Dynamics 365 integration functionalities
- Custom Services
- Business Events
- Batch Data API
- Improved troubleshooting through extended interface tracking functionality
- Easier integration development through interface patterns and provision of XSD schemas for entities
- Improves the integration of Azure Services and any middleware with Dynamics 365 through uniform integration URLs
- Facilitates the process for a copy of Prod to dev or test systems with activated Dynamics 365 interfaces
- Possibility to import / process mass data
- Generic logic with trigger setting options at field level for sending delta databases (even with complex data structures such as composite entities)
- Performance configurations can be individually adapted to the system requirements
- No overlap with functional industry solution and therefore no merge effort in use with other Dynamics 365 AppSource solutions
The following examples are possible integration scenarios with Dynamicon Advanced Integration:
- Integration of third party POS transactions and master data
- Integration of one or more logistics systems with Dynamics 365
- WebShop integration
- Import or export of product master data from or to a product information system
- Integration scenarios for modules such as financial accounting as a connection to SAP for enterprise ERP implementations